Our courses are open to Matriculates, Higher Secondary, 10+2, Graduates student.
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
1. A candidate seeking admission to a SoftBrain course should submit the applications for admission on the prescribed form attached here with. Applications are neither acceptable on the copy of the prescribed form nor on a plain paper.
2. The application form complete in all respects and accompanied with a registration fee and under mentioned documents is remitted to the office of the Sangam, Fazilka.
a. An attested copy of the Matric certificate.
b. Two passport size latest photographs.
c. A photocopy of Residence Proof.
3. The institute reserves the entitlement to refuse admission to any student.
4. The admission seats are limited for each course. The students are best advised to apply in time to secure admission and avoid disappointment.
PAYMENT OF FEE
1. Fee is payable in advance at the time of admission in cash and an official receipt should be obtained from the office counter.
3. Registration Fees Rs. 1000/- Include: Prospectus | ID Card | Admission Fee | Examination Fees.
Tuition Fees : As per Course mentioned in Prospectus.
Note : 1. Registration Fee once paid shall not be refunded Reason what so ever may be.
2. The Tuition Fees and other charges once paid will not be refundable under any Circumstances.
3. Duplicate ID Card will issue after paying the Rs. 50/-.
4. All Students are expected to be Disciplined and maintain decorum of the Institute throughout the Course.
Last month of the every Course will be Project Work. The Final Examination will also be conducted in that Month only.
Within Four weeks of the commencement of Final Examination, Result of Successful Candidates will be declared by Sangam. Candidate can also check their result online.
Student will get its Certificate within Week of the Completion of the Course.